|Issue Four - front and back cover|
A long, long overdue post about our new issue - which came out just over a month ago...! The first run sold out quickly at Albany Road Fest - but we recently (finally) got the second run out...
Issue Four includes:
- Film reviews of 'Black Swan' (2011)
- Vegan recipes: mango salsa, soup, ravioli and jambalaya and two types of stew!
- Ideas for free and radical education, and reform of the education systen
- 'Behavioural Cut-Ups' - social/personal acts of subversion of the everyday, from Crimethinc
- Photographs and illustration
- ..and more!
A slight change of design this time around as we have a wraparound cover, full-bleed pages and slightly-smaller-than-A5 size! 52 pages in black and white, and the bargain price of £2. As usual this just about meets our costs - we're not doing this for profit, but to provide an outlet for creative talents of all kinds of disciplines.
Currently stocked at:
- Beautiful Planet Green Centre, Preston
- Cornerhouse, Manchester
- Picadilly Records, Manchester
- Good Grief Zine Shop (at the Soup Kitchen), Manchester
- News from Nowhere, Liverpool
Or you can order it direct from us (50p P&P). Submissions for future issues are open and ongoing!